ESRA International Conference on Measuring Traffic Safety Culture | April 1-3, 2020 in Paris
The conference is taking place on April 1-3, 2020 at the IFSTTAR headquarters in Champs-sur-Marne, just 25 minutes from downtown Paris, France. The conference is hosted by the partners organizing the E-Survey of Road Users’ Attitudes.
New results from the ESRA2 data, collected at the end of 2019, will be showcased. Presentations will focus on measuring traffic safety culture using global road safety performance indicators including new thematic reports on seat belt & child restraint systems, automated vehicles, risk perception, enforcement, cyclists, and elderly road users as well as first results from sixteen new countries.
Benefits of attending the ESRA2 Conference
- Minimal fee of just €75 with one free registration for ESRA2 members.
- Privileged sharing of new ESRA2 results using the most recent data that provide an objective comparison of your country with other countries across the globe. Seventeen new countries joined, increasing the total to 49 participating countries.
- Meet with ESRA2 team members and leading researchers in road safety to network, ask questions and discuss results.
- Learn about the national application of the ESRA data.
- Learn about ESRA3 and how to sign up.
Available seats are limited! The full programme will be announced shortly!
Champs-sur-Marne, 14-20 Boulevard Newton
You are encouraged to make your reservations soon at one of the following hotels:
- Hotel ibis Marne la Vallée Champs, 8 Boulevard Newton, Cite Descartes,
8 Bd. Newton 77420 Champs M, 77420 Champs-sur-Marne.
- Hotels close to the RER line A (Châtelet-Les Halles, Gare de Lyon and Nation) are also close to the conference venue.